* Solo performances for stage, installations, and specific sites that bring viewers close to the experience of dancing.
* Performance/installations with video that give audiences the choice to move around the performance
* Lecture-demonstrations and professional development training that excitingly de-mistify dance-making
* New and repertory works for dance companies and dance departments that range from the athletically virtuosic to the theatrical and comtemplative.
* Works for actors, untrained dancers and educators.
* Classes that focus on everyone's ability to dance and make dances, yet are challenging for professional dancers/actors.
*Outreach to community leaders as an art/artists' advocate.